- What is your franchise fee?
The Pure Barre franchise fee is $46,500.
- What are your royalty and marketing fees?
The Pure Barre royalty fee is 7% of gross sales. The marketing fee is 1% of gross sales.
- What is the initial start up cost?
The initial start up cost is approximately $168,100 to $300,700 (which includes the franchise fee), plus the real estate cost of leasing or purchasing a site.Note: If you are in one of the five boroughs of New York City, your initial investment may be higher than the range represented above. Please contact us for more information.
- Does Pure Barre require a minimum level of liquidity?
Yes, Pure Barre is seeking individuals (and their investors) with liquid assets greater than $100,000.
- Does Pure Barre require a minimum net worth?
Yes, Pure Barre is seeking individuals with a minimum net worth of $500,000.
- May I apply for a Pure Barre studio if I plan to utilize a loan?
Some individuals who meet the minimum liquidity requirement may also consider utilizing a loan to fund their investment in a Pure Barre studio. Pure Barre reviews and assesses the funding structure, including the utilization of loans, of each applicant on a case-by-case basis. Please note that Pure Barre is registered with the Small Business Administration.
- How do I apply for a Pure Barre franchise?
Simply request an application from our Franchise Development Team Here.
- May I have a copy of your Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)?
Yes, Pure Barre is happy to share a copy of its FDD with serious franchise candidates. Please fill out our web form to get started with the process.
- What does Pure Barre look for in a franchisee?
Pure Barre is seeking franchisees who are passionate about the Pure Barre technique and have the business acumen to run a successful studio. Pure Barre gives preference to applicants with strong ties to their desired market. Have more questions? Contact the Pure Barre Franchise Development Team.
- How long will it take for me to open my own studio?
Timelines vary, but a rule of thumb is that it typically takes approximately 125 to 200 days from the time you sign your Franchise Agreement to open your studio doors.